Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m having difficulty finding which css file to change h3-h6 tags typography. I found h1 and h2 headings only.

pavit Moderator

Hi eclectic

Could you be more specific ? because i think that The h3 and h6 are managed by the template css and not by the typo plugin

eclectic Friend

I would like to change h3, h4, h5 and h6

pavit Moderator

Then you must change these in the template.css file

eclectic Friend

Yes I looked in those files but could not find the tag for h3-h6.

pavit Moderator

Could you explain exactly what you want achieve ? so we can search better wich file is involved

kobenes Friend

You can use Firefox’s Firebug addon or you can use Chrome browser to check your specific elements and their CSS codes… By this way you can find which CSS files you should edit.

But also don’t forget to choose YES for “Enable Development Mode” from template manager and choose NO for Optimize CSS option.

eclectic Friend

I did that also….. It shouldn’t be so difficult to change a simple tag!!!! Firebug just shows “body” with reference to h tags. I need to change the font size and style of h3, h4, h5 and h6. I’ve spent hours reviewing css files and reading documentation.

kobenes Friend

Then you can add these CSS codes for h3, h4, h5 and h6 yourself… Write your code into template.css file and if it doesn’t override, then you can put !important for each code.

eclectic Friend

Thanks…. I’ll try that!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eclectic 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum