Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

One of the most frustrating things about the forum here is that I find a lot of people posting about problems but then there are no solutions or follow ups. Usually the last post is just a advanced user asking for the ftp password via PM from the person with the problem.

I’m running out of time. I’m waiting to hear from the template JA Minisite forum on why my pictures don’t show up in the slider – in the meantime – I’m combing through the site trying to find errors. Per someones suggestion – I downloaded Firebug and Firefox (I use Chrome normally) and have been running that. I get a bunch of errors. I was able to figure out one of them on my own but the rest are mystery. Maybe they have something to do with the slider issue maybe not – all I know is that this was all working on one location and now that I’m trying to go live with it – I’ve spent the last 3 days just poring over the files trying to find differences and replacing them.

This are the errors I get. I’m not sure how to fix them since I can’t tell what files are being referred to – I think if I understand correctly the one listed below are just cached temp files?

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    …jax({url:$K2(‘#comment-form’).attr(‘action’),type:’post’,dataType:’json’,data:$K…
    js_91622.js (line 1409)

TypeError: jaMegaMenuMoo is not a constructor
    var megamenu = new jaMegaMenuMoo (‘ja-megamenu’, {

ReferenceError: JANewSticker is not defined
    var jahl = new JANewSticker( options );

ReferenceError: JASlider is not defined
    window.jasliderInst.push(new JASlider(‘ja-slide-151’, {
    futuristics.biz (line 187)

TypeError: JCaption is not a constructor
    new JCaption(‘img.caption’);

HeR0 Friend

Hi Impy2101
    I cleaned all cache and result is your issue is fixed 🙂
    Please confirm that.

Regards,

impy2101 Friend

Thank you very much, but you would mind telling me what cache? I cleaned the cache, too and never had those results! I clicked on the JAT3 clean cache and the Site Maintenance Clear Cache, along with cleaning the cache in my own browser.

impy2101 Friend

Hi, I would really appreciate an answer to my question about the cache – I have a feeling I would save myself a lot of frustration if I knew what cache you were clearing versus the one I’m using from the menu! Thanks!!!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Impy2101
    I cleaned cache by Clean Cache method of Joomla because your site have some extensions created special cache by themselves. So if you use Clean Cache of T3 framework, cache of extensions was not be deleted.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum