Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am getting the following error on the website, from the console i can see this error related to google map:

“You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.”

I’m using JA Google Map plugin version 2.6.1

appreciated if anyone can help with these.

thanks

Sam Samiei Friend

JA Google Map plugin on JA Decor has bugs for few months and it seems there aren’t any fix regards that.

the plugin doesn’t generate the location and the map shows NY as default doesn’t matter if you change the setting in backend. and the workaround to fix that as suggested here was to copy the code generated by the plugin and copy that to the Footer map custom module which resulted an error of duplicated google map API.

can we please have a permanent fix on this issue as lots of users struggle with this problem as you can see of forum posts for this error.

Sam Samiei Friend

JA Google Map plugin on JA Decor has bugs for few months and it seems there aren’t any fix regards that.

the plugin doesn’t generate the location and the map shows NY as default doesn’t matter if you change the setting in backend. and the workaround to fix that as suggested here was to copy the code generated by the plugin and copy that to the Footer map custom module which resulted an error of duplicated google map API.

can we please have a permanent fix on this issue as lots of users struggle with this problem as you can see of forum posts for this error.

Sam Samiei Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the Our Address in JA Google Map plugin on your site and do you want google map to point that address on your site?

Please pm me admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check the configuration directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the Our Address in JA Google Map plugin on your site and do you want google map to point that address on your site?

Please pm me admin login backend of your site, I will help you to check the configuration directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum