Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would appreciate some info on what the two things are that are showing at the bottom of my page and how I can use them (in the first case and get rid of them in the second case).

The yellow tab thingy I think has something to do with calendars or blogs? Not sure but it looks to have potential and I’d like to try it or remove it but don’t know what it is. The line I think has to do with placement of block or content but I don’t know why it’s sitting under my twitter module. I tried looking to see what was published to the right position and only found my twitter and JA Side News Module but the JA Side News module has nothing in it.

Thanks.

1. jaminisite
    Sherlock Friend

Hi impy2101,

To remove that line you can open the file of templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css look for this css
    #ja-container.ja-r1 .main {
    background: url(“../images/bgd_line_02.gif”) repeat-y scroll 699px 0 transparent;
    }
    Change it to
    #ja-container.ja-r1 .main {
    background: none;
    }

I hope this help !

impy2101 Friend

It did. Thanks.

I’m not clear though on what happened to the yellow tab thingy. It’s gone now. I thought I was clearing the cache each time I made a change so I could see my changes immediately to determine what was what…on the demo pages – the yellow tabs looked like “post it notes” from a calendar – I rather liked the look of that – and was hoping to use it at some point – but I don’t know what the module was in the first place?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impy2101 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum