Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please look at this page:

http://www.coveryourcar.com/mercury-insurance/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=31

I would like to eliminate the little “Home” thingie right above the headline: “Fast and Friendly Mercury Insurance Quotes”

Also at the botom of the page there is a grey line right above the “Phone Toll Free” headline. It contained one of the menus that I eliminated, but I still see that grey line. I would like to change the color of the grey line and make it narrower. Not sure what style or whatever — controls it.

Thanks

Rowby

alberts Friend

The ‘home’ thingy is called the pathway. Some call it breadcrumbs. If you want to get rid of it, you have to edit your index.php file.
    Look for:
    <div id="pathway"><?php mosPathway(); ?></div>
    and either comment it out or remove it.

The grey line is actually an image for the footer section. It is defined in your css/template_css.css file as:

#ja-footer {
    background: url(../images/footer-bg.gif) repeat-x top left #666666;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    clear: both;
    line-height: 28px;
    height: 28px;
    position: relative;
    padding: 0 5px;
    border-top: 10px solid #FFFFFF;
    }

You can remove that bar by commenting out or removing the ‘background’ line. If you just want a different color, I would just edit the footer-bg.gif file with an image editor.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alberts 17 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum