Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Two quick questions:

1. Is it safe to assume that if you have Dreamweaver and a decent knowledge of CSS that it’s easy enough to tweak your templates to make the design work better for particular applications (mainly thinking color schemes and adding space here or there)?

2. I’m contemplating creating a hybrid website that will be part Joomla and part Miva. If I remove the Joomla PHP and add in the necessary Miva coding, do you see any reason why I can’t use your templates across the website?

Many thanks, and I wanted to tell you that in the last few months, your templates appear to have really gone up a notch in design and sophistication. I love how you’ve embraced moofx. You’re honestly producing some of the best Joomla templates I’ve seen.

Many thanks.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hello jhimwich,

Thank you for your interest in our templates.

Concerning your questiond, I would like to answer as follows:

jhimwichTwo quick questions:

1. Is it safe to assume that if you have Dreamweaver and a decent knowledge of CSS that it’s easy enough to tweak your templates to make the design work better for particular applications (mainly thinking color schemes and adding space here or there)?
    [/QUOTE]

with a standard understanding of CSS you can tweak our well commented CSS file to change the color, width…of our templates. This can be done even with Notepad…
    Dreamwaver is a luxurious thing 😉

2. I’m contemplating creating a hybrid website that will be part Joomla and part Miva. If I remove the Joomla PHP and add in the necessary Miva coding, do you see any reason why I can’t use your templates across the website?

Many thanks, and I wanted to tell you that in the last few months, your templates appear to have really gone up a notch in design and sophistication. I love how you’ve embraced moofx. You’re honestly producing some of the best Joomla templates I’ve seen.

Many thanks.

To say the truth, I am not sure if you can use the templates with Miva because I do not have any ideal about Miva. Though as long as you know how joomla use the template, things can be fine….

Please let me know if there is any additional information or assistance I can provide.

Dinh Hung
    JoomlArt.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum