Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have two problem with Ja Rasite template:

With Firefox the site is visible in RTL by default.

I have a problem to enter in the admin section, password not exact. How can I reset it?

jay973 Friend

Hi,

I don’t know about the RTL problem as I never use it but a great guide can be found here to resetting your password. It only takes a few minutes.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jason.

kmikol Friend

I made a site in local with Ja Rasite template and if I view it with IE 8 all is very good in ltr direction, but if I view the site with Firefox 3.6 I view it in rtl direction.

It is possible to deactivate the language direction and to have only the ltr?

cansay Friend

<em>@kmikol 177874 wrote:</em><blockquote>I made a site in local with Ja Rasite template and if I view it with IE 8 all is very good in ltr direction, but if I view the site with Firefox 3.6 I view it in rtl direction.

It is possible to deactivate the language direction and to have only the ltr?</blockquote>

I had this problem to.
    I think it migth be browser cach in Firefox for you m8?

try and clear it ?

kmikol Friend

I have deleted the cache but the problem is present too!

The only view with Firefox is in RTL mode, if I select LTR mode when I click on any link the mode go automatically in RTL mode.

This is a serius problem that I have only with the Ja Rasite templates, with any other template there is not this problem.

😮 Please help me!!!!! 😮

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kmikol!

1) Here is the solution to resolve a problem with administrator’s password

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=10985

2) please check browser: does the browser disable cookie?, you try to test this site on other browser?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum