Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have created two issues about two bugs I have discovered. One today and another some time ago, but it’s not assigned, so I am posting them here, with the hope that someone will take a look at them:
    1. mod_jacontentslider does not show navigation buttons when a Joomla category is selected.
    2. Image Folder Source opens the picture as page. You should either disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you PM your site url and super user credentials of your site , so that i can check the above problems you mentioned . Without investigation we can say its a bug

7of9 Friend

PM Sent!

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@7of9 430353 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM Sent!

Thanks in advance!</blockquote>
    The Credentials you send me are not working .
    Please check it

7of9 Friend

You are right! I am sorry about this. I have fixed the problem and check it works OK. You may retry to connect at your convenience.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Glad you fix it . i am marking this thread as solved. please open a new thread if you have any issue.

7of9 Friend

Sorry, I meant I fixed the credentials connection problem, so you can connect to investigate my problems.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@7of9 430519 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, I meant I fixed the credentials connection problem, so you can connect to investigate my problems.</blockquote>
    Please check it again , same issue .
    incorrect username or password.

7of9 Friend

Still my bad! Please check your PMs. I had sent you the wrong URL. Sorry again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@7of9 430522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still my bad! Please check your PMs. I had sent you the wrong URL. Sorry again.</blockquote>
    HI
    i checked your site . and the module working well .
    I did not found any issue .
    1. Images are picked normally from module . see this >
    2. its shows the navigation buttons i tested it on module you created for me . see this >

1. hessellc.com-Administration-Module-Manager-Module-mod_jacontentslider
    2. HESSE-Americas-LLC
    7of9 Friend

Hi,

Please reread my problem description: mod_jacontentslider does not show navigation buttons when a Joomla category is selected.

So it works fine with image folder, but when you select an article category, such as manufacturers, the buttons disappear, as you can see from the above module.

Also, how about the other problem: Image Folder Source opens the picture as page. You should either disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.
    I mean here, that when an image folder is selected and you click on a picture, it open this picture as a page and you loose all Joomla environment. So you should either disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi , Please check my previous post i added the screenshots there . you see the image folder and the navigation buttons for the content slider . Hope it make sense

7of9 Friend

I figured the button problem out. If the title of the module is visible, the buttons are too. When I hide the title, the buttons disappear. if I add a few pixels of padding-top, I see them:

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

What about my second problem? Image Folder Source opens the picture as page. You should either disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.
    I mean here, that when an image folder is selected and you click on a picture, it open this picture as a page and you loose all Joomla environment. So you should either disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi can you add a screenshots for your problem related to the image source . i added a screen shot in my previous post . did not saw the issue.
    it will help me to solve your problem

7of9 Friend

Hi,

This is what happens when you click an image from the module, when the source is a folder:

As you can see the image opens in the same window and we loose the Joomla page. I suggest to disable the link, or open the picture in a litebox.

Thanks in advance!

1. JA-Content-Slider
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum