Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The question I have is general question about Ja Tabs. Usually when defined as module position, you define modules to position of tabs, one module is positioned in one tab.

I want to know if it is possible to have multiple modules in one tab and how that can be possible?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m sorry. It’s impossible! JA Tabs can not load multiple modules in one tab.

You would have to customize it to do that, and I’m afraid I can’t suggest you more.

amir00251 Friend

Hello,

I want to introduce a module which would able everyone to place multiple modules in each tab.

I came across a module from Jtricks.com (absolute floating menu) and I asked Denis in Jtricks to modify this module so that it can be used to have multiple modules in one tab.
    Denis has been very kind in making the modifications and release this module with new name “Unified module chrome” which can be downloaded free from http://joe.jtricks.com/unified-module-chrome.html

It is very simple to set up. Say you have defined Ja Tabs so that any module in position “tabs” creates a tab. You place the Unified module chrome in position “tabs” and in the setting specify the module position it creates say “tab-one”. The Unified module chrome is not showing anything, it only defines module position tab-one which then can be used to put multiple modules in one tab.
    For tab-two, one has to duplicate the Unified module chrome and define tab-two.

I again thank Denis for his kind support and I hope this could be helpful people in need of putting multiple modules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amir00251 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum