Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Probably a stupid question, but I’ve nevertheless used a huge amount of time trying to figure it out… My problem is that I want to have the login page as my landing site and I want to use the EasySocial login system with its easy access via facebook an so on….

But for some strange reason my landingpage (index.php/login) shows both the EasySocial formular and another login formular… Thought the second one belonged to the Joomla-system, but I can’t make it go away!
    Please help someone before I go crazy

Yours
    Claus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

The ‘login’ page on your site has menu item type of ‘Login Form’ which means that it will show a login form on that page, it doesn’t relate to the Joomla Login module. Fortunately, T3 framework offers option to skip the ‘component’ block which shows the main content of a page, in this case is the login form.

So, I just accessed backend of your site > Extensions > Templates > ja_intranet – Login (template style assigned to login page) > Layout tab > Skip Component content option > and select to skip in ‘login’ page: http://prntscr.com/iqfb5b

You should see the login form from Easysocial only now.

Cheers!

martinus Friend

Thanks! I’ve battled with another issue. As this is going to be closed website for a medical society I want the entire site to be visible to registered users only.
    But we do have a few pamphlets in order to provide information for patients. Therefore I would like to have an identical box besides the log in box – but a box I can put som text into and a link for downloading these patient brochures.

How do I go along that task…

Yours
    Claus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot?

martinus Friend

Hi again
    Something like the attached. Though it’s made with a login module fra Community Builder in JA SOcial II
    But in the new site, I need to use the EasySocial Login…

Yours
    Claus

1. Skærmbillede-2018-03-14-kl.-12.57.03
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

I’m afraid that you will need to customize EasySocial Login module much to achieve that. This will require PHP code & custom style, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

martinus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Claus,

1- Because, this menu item is set to show in Danish only so you didn’t see it in megamenu configuration, I tried to set to All and you can add the icon now: http://prntscr.com/irxjou

2- Where did you set up the cronjob? kinldy check again.

3- This is default Joomla module, you can try post the same question into Joomla forum.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum