Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Two JavaScript are parsed during initial page load. Defer parsing JavaScript to reduce blocking of page rendering.
    This is the main trouble to get a good vpo os our website.
    I´m try to exclude this js using plugins from the backend but these js continue bloking the rendering initial page load.
    One of them is of addthis. I´ve deleted the addthis plugins and modules from the site, moreover I´ve deleted our addthis account but this js continue running at the begining of the initial load.
    Please, ¿ how can I delete this JS in order to improve the initial charge? and consecuently improve the vpo of our site.

thanks you
    Jorge

1. gtmetrix_test_160109
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fmm2013 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    oh, yes!! I enabled the rsfirewall and it seem I blocked all IP´s from asia, included vietnan.
    I´ve disabled the block from Vietnan becouse, are you in Vietnan? isn´t it?

thank you,
    Jorge

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that the footer of your site is loading social links from AddThis, that why your site still load JS from AddThis.

If you wanna disable, please navigate to Backend > Extensions > Modules > filter module called ‘[Big Nature] Footer’ in ‘acm-footer’ position and see section Social Details: http://prntscr.com/9pggbn

fmm2013 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

When you enable the Optimize CSS / Optimize JS option under template manager section, the CSS / JS files will be compressed and stored in that t3-assets folder so when your site is loaded, it will load one compressed file instead of multiple files.

This feature should help for your site’s performance though.

fmm2013 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    ok, I understand. thanks to this file "http://www.casasruralesdeguadalajara.com/t3-assets/js/js-04b5e.js?t=915" the CSS/JS are stored in this single file and when the site is loaded the browser only load this single file instead multiple files.

however, I don´t understand why there are 10 CSS files not optimized as you can see in the file attached. In theory when I enable the optimize CSS/ optimize JS option, all the CSS file must be deliver compressed to the browser. then, Why the google page speed tool show that ther are these 10 file without to be compressed?

thank you,
    Jorge Cruz

1. test_google_speed_insight_160115-1
    Saguaros Moderator

The Optimize CSS feature of T3 framework only compress CSS files which are declared withing tag of your site, the above css files may call from another place and it will not included in optimized file.

You can give it a try with another extensions for optimize css & js

fmm2013 Friend

Thank you, Saguaros. I understand.
    could you advise a good extension for it?

Saguaros Moderator

You can give it a try with JCH Optimize or other free extensions in JED

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum