Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

In the main menu, I have parent menu item and 8 sub menu items under it. Like this…

I want to display these 8 sub menu items to be displayed in 2 columns – 4 each.

How to do this?

Thank you for any help in advance

swissa Friend

All the modifications / how to do this, is in the Purity III documentation.

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/menu-system#megamenu

Hope that helps

pittigeteksten Friend

I have looked at the tutorial, but that does not help with my problem. Which is: I have a menu in a website with 23 items in total, not divided into sub groups. The total list is too long to show on one screen, so I want to divide it into 3 columns of 8 (max) items each. This must be possible in Mega Menu but from the tutorial, I can not figure out how… So: how do I do that?

The site is in development on: http://x.molenvrienden.nl

Pierre

swissa Friend

Hi PIerre,

It is in fact very easy to achieve what you want. As always, do a backup before you try.
    So here is an image with menüs like yours.

select the whole menü outer box and apply a sub-menü width to it – 3 columns so maybe say 600px

Now go down to for you menü item 8, (I’ll do 5 here being a third of 15, so that they all line up properly), highlight it and then click on the positions right arrow in the config section,

Do the same for the others as you wish and then save it

Simple when you know how!!

Hope that helps you.

1. overview
    2. 1st-split
    3. result
    pittigeteksten Friend

Indeed, it is simple if you know it. Thank you for poinitng me in the right direction!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pittigeteksten 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum