Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I noticed two bugs in the ja_opal templates:

1) In black template the index page’s body parts header is configured wrongly. Search for “Welcome to the Frontpage ” from http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_opal

As you can see the end “..page” goes over the image – this doesn’t happen in other templates

2) If you go to section “Football” from the top navigation, you’ll see that the header “Football” on that page is bit of a mess

I hope someone can fix these!

hellekim Friend

Anyone????

wiery Friend

I’m not seeing any issues when I look at it. What browser are you using? Maybe you could post a screen shot of the problems you’re having to make it more clear. Then someone might be able to help you out.

mayke Friend

Hi, is true,

What’s wrong with Ja Opal, the Football menu (all of the menu after HOME : Navigation, Football and Layout) the #ja-contentheading h1.componentheading is very difficult to works it out, when work it out from there the homepage : #ja-contentheading h1.componentheading is mess up. Any advice would be appreciate. Thank you.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I checked with Firefox 3.5.1,

<blockquote>2) If you go to section “Football” from the top navigation, you’ll see that the header “Football” on that page is bit of a mess</blockquote>

This observation seems correct. Developer team has been requested to have a look. Hope to hear from them soon. It could even be browser problem but I am not sure of that.

regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Quick Update :

The demo has been fixed and the offending Heading removed.

As per the discussion with the Developer, it seems the “name of section” was / is not covered in the template design.

regards

Arvind

mayke Friend

Hi Arvind,
    and what about the solution of how to fix this?
    Thank you.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

mayke;137849Hi Arvind,
    and what about the solution of how to fix this?
    Thank you.

Hi Mayke,

I am not all that sure of the solution, but yes it should not be difficult. I could fix the problem using firebug editing. Since, I din had time to set it up on localhost and edit the files.

If you can wait for a day or two, may be i can come up with something, as I would be travelling today for the weekend.

regards

Arvind

mayke Friend

Auch, thank you Arvind, removing might be best solution at the moment, I’m looking forward for this solution, and will need your help for different topic soon. Happy weekend!

mayke Friend

<em>@drarvindc 137853 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mayke,

I am not all that sure of the solution, but yes it should not be difficult. I could fix the problem using firebug editing. Since, I din had time to set it up on localhost and edit the files.

If you can wait for a day or two, may be i can come up with something, as I would be travelling today for the weekend.

regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Any Solution for this yet?

mayke Friend

Any solution for this ….???

th3who Friend

same issue any help would be appreciated 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  th3who 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum