Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi I want to know how can I use 2 background images with the Avian II Dark Template, I want the default image of the dark background and in the bottom right side of the template an image above that background, I have searched several sources in the web but none of the solutions proposed helped, so this is a matter for the people who developed the template. I will appreciate a solution. Thanks in advance.

I attached an image of what i want.

1. aviandark2bgimages
    sawa Friend

I really need to accomplish this

sawa Friend

need support here. It has passed 4 days and still no answer I need to continue.

lehoai Friend

Because your images is too small so i can see anything. But to change background at select area you should check position and mark up then you can change or add more css to templates_css.css to set second background for it. If you can’t do it please give use your live site and more dettails of your request

sawa Friend

thank you for your response, sorry for the size of the image, your forum settings didnt allow me to attach a bigger image. Tis is the siter liveurl: http://www.guitarzkull.com
    What I want to fo is to add a seccond image (a man playing the guitar picture “guitarplayer.gif”) above the main background image to be fixed in the bottom rigth part of the page, not only for the content are but for the main template area…I did some tests but nothing worked, I also changed the main background image for the guitarplayer.gif, but the template just didnt looked right… that why Im seeking your advice.

I really apprecciate it. Thank you in advance

Menalto Friend

If you find this in the index.php file:

<body id="bd" class="<?php echo $tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_SCREEN);?> fs<?php echo $tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_FONT);?>">
    <a name="Top" id="Top"></a>

You can add this below:

<div id="ja-bg">

Then you can find this at the bottom of the index.php:

</div>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="debug" style="raw" />
    </body>

</html>
    And add this above:

</div>
    So it will look like this:

</div>
    </div>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="debug" style="raw" />
    </body>

</html>
    Then open up the css file of the template and add this at the bottom of it:

#ja-bg {
    background: url(../images/yourimagename.jpg) no-repeat bottom right;
    }

Remember to replace yourimagename with the name of your image, this should give you a image at the bottom right of the template.

sawa Friend

Thank you so much it worked perfectly.

lehoai Friend

greate menatol 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lehoai 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum