Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WHOOPS – posted this in wrong template forum – I am actually using the ORISITE template for this issue.

Hi there- not sure if anyone can help me with this or if I’m allowed to ask this on this forum …
    I downloaded and installed the Twitter Widget Slider from extensions.joomla.org and followed the documentation and when I publish my page/site is blank.. I have to unpublish it for it to show up again
    Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    I downloaded the correct version (3.x)
    Position : debug – as per the instructions

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to switch default template (JA Orisite) to another standard template of Joomla like Beez and see whether this extension works or not. If it still doesn’t work, then the problem comes from this extension itself. Otherwise, there maybe something wrong with template.

sebbs Friend

You were right! It worked with Beez… so what’s my next step? Does anyone know of any other cool social networking widgets that I can put in my template… I really like the sliders that pop out from the side of the browser…

Saguaros Moderator

Have you tried Addthis yet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum