Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi @goshin,

Make sure that you’re using latest version of JA Social Feed plugin first.

If problem still persists, share me the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

goshin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Something wrong with the API key for Twitter settings in this plugin, I tried with my test key and it works normally. Please try to retrieve a new key from Twitter again.

Regards

goshin Friend

I have generated the keys more than once, but I will do it again.

Thanks for looking.

goshin Friend

I have somehow got past the authentication problem. I deleted the Twitter app and recreated it. I also unchecked the Allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter box (I didn’t regression test to see if that was the difference).

When I Run Now, I get a page that says 0 new and 0 errors; I seem to get no "articles". That is similar to what I see with YouTube. Do I have some directory security set with limiting permissions?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the Standard search API your account is using, it has a 7-day limit, which means that no tweets will be found for a date older than a week: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tweets/search/overview and that’s why you see 0 new and 0 errors message.

Please try to add a new tweet, you will see it.

Regards

goshin Friend

Thanks. At least it is an explanation. I actually thought I saw a couple of tweets appear the other day, but now there are only Jommlart tweets.

Your reply makes it sound like there is an alternative API level – is that so?

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check my above link, there are premium / enterprise tiers of search APIs that Twitter provides but it’s paid service.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum