Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Can someone please help. When I click on the Add to Cart button, there’s a popup that says its been added to cart, and then it disappears after a few seconds.

How do I turn this off?? Ideally when someone clicks on Add to Cart, I would like it to go to the checkout page.

Thanks everyone
    Cusack

mihirc Friend

<em>@cusack01 142171 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all

Can someone please help. When I click on the Add to Cart button, there’s a popup that says its been added to cart, and then it disappears after a few seconds.

How do I turn this off?? Ideally when someone clicks on Add to Cart, I would like it to go to the checkout page.

Thanks everyone
    Cusack</blockquote>
    Hello,

What template are we talking about? Are you using virtuemart?

Can you provide a live link?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

bennitos Friend

You can try to disable AJAX for adding items to cart.

Do that here:

Admin -> Configuration -> Site (tab) -> Layout -> Configuration -> Use Ajax to add, update or delete products from the cart? Yes/No

Disable it and try after.

cusack01 Friend

Thanks but I dont want to disable items being added to the cart, I just want to disable that pop-up that appears. I am using JA_Larix

nefar Friend

I would go with bennitos that’s the first thing I would try is shut the ajax off then test to see if it kills hte popup. Shutting the ajax off should shut off the popup not the ability to for customer to add to cart.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum