Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use cblogin module with Droid and megamenu. I have setup according to megamenu wiki instructions. I even added following code to my template according to different post I found. Not only is the module not working correctly, the menu item I have set up is not appearing on the menu.

.childcontent-bg{
    display:none;
    }

Not sure how to proceed.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

kenkel22 Friend

what do you mean by ‘annotation’? I also private messaged you.

khoand Friend

I don’t understand what you mean clearly.Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation?

kenkel22 Friend

i do not know what you mean by annotation

kenkel22 Friend

i do not know what you mean by annotation. I sent you a private message (pm) with a link to my page.

Phill Moderator

Annotation means he wants a big image with arrows and notes slapped on it so he can understand your problem. However, I think you just want to insert that module into mega menu yes?

Can you PM me a link with a super admin logon so I can see if it can be done? Please include a link to this thread in your link.

Phill Moderator

I have added the login to the menu for you so you can see how it is setup. However the styling is not very neat so that is something you may need to work on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum