Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to take a module from the Jason template and put it on the Sugite template but for some reason it’s not looking right. the drop shadows isn’t there and it’s not aligning how it looks on the Jason template. It aligning down and has bullet points where I want it to align across.

Here’s the example of how both looks

1. how-it-looks-now
    2. how-i-want-it-to-look
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

You need to clone class "frameworks" from one template to the other if you want it to work.

(start with this one and we will see if more is needed)

Bigmacman Friend

That’s exactly what I did but it’s still showing in deciding order with bulletin points.

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    I don’t see the code in there, which file did you use to add the code for class frameworks ?

Bigmacman Friend

It should be in there! Are you sure your looking at adsadvanced.com?

This is what I used :

< div class="frameworks-content">

Work on

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer id Proin nibh tristique tellus. Sed interdum ligula Maecenas et quis condimentum elit ut metus congue. Ipsum magnis ipsum nulla Nam ac velit justo sapien sit gravida.

< ul class="frameworks">

Bigmacman Friend

Work on

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer id Proin nibh tristique tellus. Sed interdum ligula Maecenas et quis condimentum elit ut metus congue. Ipsum magnis ipsum nulla Nam ac velit justo sapien sit gravida.

< ul class="frameworks">

Bigmacman Friend

Work on

< ul class="frameworks">

• </li </li </li </li </li* </li
    Manos Moderator

That’s the div that you want to assign the class frameworks, you also need to clone and probably tweak the class in CSS code.

Bigmacman Friend

I can’t seem to copy and paste the code here so I just uploaded it.

Bigmacman Friend

Here it is again as in image

1. code-used
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s custom HTML module and designed for JA Jason template only, bringing it to another template will require more works: CSS, JS

• CSS: you can use Firebug editor or Inspect Element in Chrome to see how each element in this module is style in Jason template and apply into Sugite.
    • JS: this module uses grayscale image, it thanks to the JS code in the file: ROOT/templates/ja_jason/js/script.js

If you’re not familiar with code, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum