Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have severall problems with the JA magz template, any an I dea to solve the issues:

1. I can;t clone a layout
    2. I have copied manual al layout but I can;t change the responsive module span width, after saving it is put back to standard size.
    3. Sidenav is not working
    4. Sidebar not in template

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you installed your website using quickstart package ?

Could you send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ?

Bas Friend

No I did not use quickstart. I used normal installation and installed template afterwards. I will send you a PM

pavit Moderator

Hi

I opened a support ticket ( ID = LNN-642-50688 ) to have Joomlart’s developers checking it

You will be contacted via ticket system by the developer who take in charge the ticket to resolve the issue.

Bas Friend

Ok, thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi remmers,

Could you please provide your site url with temporary back-end account via private reply so I can take a look at the problem for you ?

Bas Friend

Hi Adam,

I send you credentials.

Also what is not working is:
    – Infinity pagenotation with category blog

I hope we can find the answers soon because I am stuck with this site.

Thanks
    Tim

Adam M Moderator

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the info, please stay tuned while I’m investigating the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I have checked your site and please clarify a few things so I can assist you better :

1. I see that you can clone the template style without any problem.

2. Please note that, after you modify the responsive layout of any template style, given page must be assigned to that template style, otherwise it will use the layout of default template style.

If your settings are correct but you still get the problem, please let me know so I can investigate the problem for you.

3. I can see the Mainmenu and it works fine, so I’m not sure what you mean ‘Sidenav is not working’.

4. First, please take a look at our demo site here, you will see that right below Mega Menu is 3 columns, each column contains several modules and if you navigate from Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> default template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> you will see that there are 3 module positions : ‘home-10’, ‘home-11’ and ‘home-12’

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum