Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I updated my site yesterday to the latest version of Joomla and I noticed that I couldn’t edit the JA Builder pages anymore.

I rolled back the update immediately but I am wondering if I am the only one encountering the problem.

tridia Friend

Hello,

We had this problem too. The latest version of Joomla (3.8.4) is presenting this issue. Is there any method to solve this, or are you already working on it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just tried to upgrade local site with JA Builder but I still can edit the page, could you share the credentials of your site so I can check?

sdexter Friend

I have this problem too. JA Builder doesn’t work with latest version of Joomla (3.8.4).

sdexter Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tridia Friend

Page editing in JA Builder continued to work after the upgrade, however when I lost the session and re-accessed the control panel it did not work anymore.

dmais Friend

I have the same problem. After the update cannot do "live edit".
    Message error: "Content Corrupted"

Waiting for more information. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked the site of @sdexter

There maybe specific rule in server as when I tried to disable the URL Rewriting option in SEF settings in Global Configuration: http://prntscr.com/i8yci8 and it works normally.

Could you guys create new topic and share the login info (URL, Super Admin account + FTP account) so I can check?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum