Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve trouble with the QuickInstall-Package.

Installing this is no problem. After that I’ve installed the VikRentCar component and the modules within the package. In the next step I’ve importet your SQL-File in MYPHP. As suffix for joomla installation I use "jarent". This is the same suffix like in your SQL-File. Now there are lot of table errors.

I can’t access to VikRentCar in admin area:

Error:

1054 Unknown column ‘nominative’ in ‘field list’ SQL=SELECT id,custdata,status,idcar,ritiro,consegna,idplace,idreturnplace,country,nominative FROM #__vikrentcar_orders WHERE ritiro>1484866799 ORDER BY #__vikrentcar_orders.ritiro ASC LIMIT 6;

In frontend there are table errors to if I search for a car:

Error page:

http://parkingfly.de/index.php/component/vikrentcar/?option=com_vikrentcar&task=search&Itemid=162&place=1&pickupdate=&pickuph=00&pickupm=00&returnplace=1&releasedate=&releaseh=00&releasem=00&categories=all

Error-code:

Unknown column ‘#*_vikrentcarcategories.ordering’ in ‘order clause’ SQL=SELECT FROM #__vikrentcar_categories ORDER BY #</strong>vikrentcar_categories<code>.</code>ordering<code>ASC,</code>#__vikrentcar_categories<code>.</code>name ASC;**

It seems that there are missing tables in your SQL-File. Could you check this please. I’ve tried a lot of Quickstart installation in the past 3 days.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will help to re-install JA Rent template and VikRentCar component with sample on your site, please give me the Cpanel of your hosting and set as private reply and VikRentCar component.

Regards

amouzegar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    amouzegar Friend
    amouzegar Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can upload the VikRentCar component file to your hosting and give me the link to download that package. I will help you to install it for you

Regards

amouzegar Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator
    amouzegar Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum