Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!!
    I have followed all the steps in order to set the multi language for joomla 3.4.1 in Ja-Jason template, the men? items does not change with the language switcher. (even if I select another language still the same menu items, same menu)
    Maybe I’m missing something..

Language Switcher Module: activated
    languages (italian – english): instaled (site and content)
    Multilanguage status in the administrator module manager PUBLISHED
    Three menu in Menu manager (italian – english – all)
    Main Menu (all languages) with home default

Thanks for your help!!

infodsign Friend

I go further, any time I change Menu Type to “mainmenu” that is the one who shows.

heading on browser change with the language switcher, problem is showing the respective menu.

Thanks once again!

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check the problem on your site from backend site, please pm me admin login of your site, I will help you to check it further.

infodsign Friend

Thanks Ninja Lead, i’ll send it on a private!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@infodsign 468551 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Ninja Lead, i’ll send it on a private!!</blockquote>

I changed the configuration from Ja_Jason – Home ENG template style with Main Menu Eng, you can see it from my screenshot

Now, the menu on your site is working fine with IT and EN languages

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-15-at-10.13.12
    infodsign Friend

Thanks so much Ninja!!!

I only had to change the template Ja_Jason – Default to categories and articles because i’m using a different template for home (without logo)

So I assume that everything else is ok? I mean, the multi language configuration in order to continue?

Once again THANKS!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can set each template style with different logo and menu, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-16-at-11.30.40
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-04-16-at-11.30.52
    infodsign Friend

Thanks a lot Ninja!!
    I appreciate your help!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infodsign 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum