Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When I make the module JA Newsflash “Unpublished”, it remains a dark strip on the background.
    How can I remove it completely?:confused:

Michael Casha Friend

Just remove these lines of code:

<blockquote> <div id=”ja-subhead” style=”background: url(<?php echo “$ja_template_path/images/headers/$ja_headerimg-bg1.jpg”;?>) no-repeat bottom left;”>
    <div class=”innerpad”>
    <?php echo mosLoadModules ( ‘top’,-2 ); ?>
    </div>
    </div></blockquote>

fcaccount Friend

I tried but now the header image disappears too! I want remove only the bad stripe that remains after unpublishing the module but not the image in the background…thanks

ShannonN Friend

fcaccount;22181I tried but now the header image disappears too! I want remove only the bad stripe that remains after unpublishing the module but not the image in the background…thanks

to leave the image in leave the first line of teh code ( the one that refers to to image perhaps?

fcaccount Friend

All right! Thank you very much

silicondesigns Friend

Hi – am I right in saying that the file you are referring to is the index.php file found in templates/ja_rochea.

Thanks Neil

alopheim5 Friend

Hi silicondesigns!

In the index.php i removed line 196, 197 & 198 and that worked..Just hope I didn’t remove something else that I shouldn’t! 🙂 The header is rotating after i deleted the 3 lines, so that bit is working..

This is the part i removed:

<div class=”innerpad”>
    <?php echo mosLoadModules ( ‘top’,-2 ); ?>
    </div>

Best regards

Alex

dpk Friend

or, you might just want to re-write this template properly and make this module position conditionally loaded–if a module in this position there is actually published! That way if you unpublish newsflash, you don’t get the background transparency.

Just make this change:

<div id="ja-subhead" style="background: url(<?php echo "$ja_template_path/images/headers/$ja_headerimg-bg1.jpg";?>) no-repeat bottom left;">
    <!-- this is the newsflash module on top of the header with transparent background: -->
    <?php if( mosCountModules('top') ) {?>
    <div class="innerpad">
    <?php echo mosLoadModules ( 'top',-2 ); ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>

perdu Friend

…and while you’re doing that could you add another condition so that it doesn’t display at all what so ever for IE6 browsers because any hyper links displayed in this position are rendered un-clickable in IE6, or better still fix it so it works with IE6 :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  perdu 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum