Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have somehow broken my trending topics module, or perhaps I haven’t configured my topics correctly. At any rate what happens is that it doesn’t scroll through articles linked to topics anymore? How can I fix this? Currently I have configured a bunch of topics and when I add new articles I link them to a topic. Is this correct?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are mentioning above. It would be awesome if you can possibly include URL of your site and a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. Otherwise, it’s like solving a puzzle without clue.

lincoln1 Friend

Hi, Thanks for replying. I have attached a pic of the module. In the Teline V demo that module scrolls through topics. My one doesn’t scroll through topics. Not sure what I have done wrong. URL = http://www.cyclenation.co.za

1. trending
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure what did you configure on your site. But you can check the configuration in ACM Block with type and style, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-10.04.19
    lincoln1 Friend

Thank you very much for your help! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lincoln1 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum