Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

No body know wyh can you not create holiday or travel vacation themes for joomla because last 3 joomla art themes is not very usefull for anythink and has been created for game portal etc, Game Portals very old this days and not very popular. please wake up and create somethink nice like before on joomla art

I do believe that a lot of others will agree with me, what do you think guys ?

zorroh Friend

YES, im totally agree.. this game-portal and blog-like themes are bored and actually you cant use them.. you can, but after hard styling.. but meaning of template is easy use not hard styling after download.

luke2125 Friend

Hi,

I second that, it’s about time Joomlart, introduce a Travel / Vacation Theme, with RSGallery 2 inlcuded…….

God Loves U
    http://www.endtimestube.com

didima Friend

This will be good and cant wait for holiday and travel themes now:p

normy Friend

would be nice and thats what l am looking for:((

aris Friend

i have a domain about travel/vacation/tourism parked for 3 years. it’s seems crazy. but, i havent found the suitable theme for it. so, wish to ja team to produce the template.

didima Friend

would be nice but how sad is we are all waiting for travel theme

digitalwave Friend

yes I agree with you all

ShannonN Friend

digitalwave;113623yes I agree with you all

So what you all are saying you want it all done for you so you don’t have to do anything 🙂
    There are plenty of earlier templates that can be used for travel sites it will take a few hrs work to gather the info turn on or off a few modules.

But hey aren’t “we” supposed to web designers, or are we becoming lazy **** replace ja’s content with our own and no more mods needed designers?

Cheers ShannonN

wooohanetworks Friend

So you are actually agreeing to what I mentioned earlier numerous times…Isn’t that something? Actually, there are so many travel themes out there, wonder where you guys looked at. What do you want, again some template like the new ones with some travel related demo content you have to remove by law as the license to use those stock images is not included with any club. Maybe you haven’t recognized this already, the topic is mainly made by the demo content and when you look at all the travel templates out there, they have those design stuff in their background pictures and whatsoever. The one and only template that came as a gaming one with a matching background was indeed JA Sanidine, most the others only have pattern backgrounds. Infact the bg of Sanidine may be violating the copyrights of the owners of the original graphics used, same as the demo content and as you should know, designers like Joomlart.com are somehow allowed to present their template with such, as those are merely demo sites by the definition of it but to use it later in a commercial gaming portal, may be anywhere a violation of the laws. Same with travel sites, e.g. you get logos from Airlines that make you feel it is a travel site, before you are allowed to use those on your site, you need written agreements by the airlines to display those on your site, as mostly you only want this to make the site look fancy with lots of logos of the big players. Same applies to the logos of the car manufacturers used in JA Cooper. For every trademarked symbol you need allowances to display those on a commercial site. When you do not follow those laws, and do not say, “who of them will recognize ever”, when they come, they come with lawyers, and the costs for that lawyers to send you a letter with the note to remove the content immediately will be charged to you and will not be a funny thing no more. Lots of people underestimate this and thnk they only tell you to remove it, this is plain wrong for most the countries in our world. The costs you cause for them to tell their lawyers etc., they will forward to you to pay. Clubs like Yootheme clearly state that demo content is demo content and no one is allowed to use it on any site made with their quickstarts, and I think JA should add this defining note to their terms too, so people know what “editorial content” and “demo content” from the Joomlart.com Homepage is, what they are allowed to use and what not.

This forum for requests is already going in circles as people seem not to know those facts and evers week a new request comes that desires such templates instead of asking for something that is not already out there, that is not only defined by demo content and so on…

You should rather post some links to sites you like the design of, the layout and so on, but not only asking for topics. I mean look at this, this is a home builder site, you can make with a lot of template from here, and this is a major company in this business. When I now would ask for JA to make a homebuilder site like this, it would not be efficient, as you can make it with a lot of template from here, only have to replace the demo content.

http://kbhome.com

Now with travel sites, take those ones, what makes this site to a travel site, the content alone and some booking engines, JA cannot provide to you except some demo content where the above applies.

http://www.expedia.com

http://www.orbitz.com

You can make such sites with a lot of templates from here, just need to find one that looks like a cheap made free one…;)

Same or different with a hotel template, want something like this?

http://www.setai.com

When you want something like this, than point it out..clearly or you may get a template that has nothing but travel related demo content and I think this is not what you look for…right?

chris02 Friend

Hello,

You could try OUR SPAM LINK WHICH GOT ME BANNED They are very proffesional and good at their service

They also provide 5 % discount on all retun journeys

Thanks

Chris

bennitos Friend

And your post just have been marked as spam, hope you will be banned soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum