Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi

In my website I have noticed that “standard Cpanel” changed to ” Transparent Cpanel”. I cant see the user tools . I cant manage it.
    any ideas
    thnx

Phill Moderator

Please post a link to your site. It could be too many things to speculate.

Phill Moderator

There is more to it than that. You seem to have changed a lot of css resulting on your site looking very different in different browsers. Your best bet would be to undo the changes yoyu have done to your css and start again as there seem to be quite a few mistakes.

sal2010 Friend

Thank you Phill
    you are right. to make it RTL oriented. I have changed some css ( not only). !!
    I want to keep the content without changes. On my opinion what I can do now is to reintall the JAT3v2 / joomla1.5
    and keep the data base without changes.
    Could this work?
    thank you in advance

Phill Moderator

You should be able to just upload the original css. Unzip a fresh copy of the downloaded template and overwrite your changes (make notes and copies first) then start again but take your time and test as you go. If you run into problems then get permission to post a link (after all, anonimity really will not protect your site, people will find it anyway) and the community will be glad to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum