Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all.
    I am using the Ja Wistery template.
    I installed Ja Transmenu & I changed the menu type to transmenu in index.php.
    I want to create a horizontal dropdown menu of one mainmenu item. How do I do this?
    I tried the suckerfish menu first, but was equally unsuccessful.
    I am new to Joomla, so tell me like I am an idiot (which is how I feel right now after trying for two hours to create different sections categories etc. just to make one silly dropdown menu to link to 4 different content sections).
    ANY help is much appreciated.
    S

ShannonN Friend

swista;21906Hi all.
    I am using the Ja Wistery template.
    I installed Ja Transmenu & I changed the menu type to transmenu in index.php.
    I want to create a horizontal dropdown menu of one mainmenu item. How do I do this?
    I tried the suckerfish menu first, but was equally unsuccessful.
    I am new to Joomla, so tell me like I am an idiot (which is how I feel right now after trying for two hours to create different sections categories etc. just to make one silly dropdown menu to link to 4 different content sections).
    ANY help is much appreciated.
    S

best guide to joomla admin and administrator stuff here

swista Friend

Hi,
    Thanks. But I an not in a position to buy a book right now. Too poor. Still need help…anybody.?
    Thanks again

ShannonN Friend

swista;21946Hi,
    Thanks. But I an not in a position to buy a book right now. Too poor. Still need help…anybody.?
    Thanks again

too poor? but can afford Internet, computer, templates 🙂 I’m a pensioner / full time student and I went without a lot of food for a week to get it

Just to clarify, when you say you installed transmenu do you mean you activated teh built in transmenu or actually installed a standalone version of transmenu

swista Friend

I did both. I installed the one included in the template and went into php index file and chose the menu type as instructed in transmenu file.
    Thanks

ShannonN Friend

swista;21965I did both. I installed the one included in the template and went into php index file and chose the menu type as instructed in transmenu file.
    Thanks

if you post your live url we can have a look at the site view code etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum