Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to have a seperate slide time for up and for down in the transmenu ? I found the parameter in the js file but there is only a setting for both up and down. My client wants it to go down fast and up slow. ( I know it’s stupid, but he’s paying……) I’m not a scripter so i’m lost at how to change this….. Anybody out there that knows how to change this ? T.i.a. !

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Okie, i will help you.
    At first, Open your /ja-transmenu/ja-transmenu.js file
    Findline: (default in line 48)

TransMenu.slideTime = 400; // number of milliseconds it takes to open and close a menu

Replace with:

TransMenu.slideUpTime = 50; // number of milliseconds it takes to open a menu
    TransMenu.slideDownTime = 1000; // number of milliseconds it takes to close a menu

Findline:

a = new Accelimation(x0, x1, TransMenu.slideTime, slideAccel);

Replace with:

// mod to have different slice speed between up and down.
    if (x0 > x1) {
    a = new Accelimation(x0, x1, TransMenu.slideDownTime, slideAccel);
    }
    else {
    a = new Accelimation(x0, x1, TransMenu.slideUpTime, slideAccel);
    }
    // end mod

maartmo Friend

Wow ! Thnx man ! Works perfectly. Mmm. wish I coul do that….. Hope my client is happy now. To be honnest I don’t think he will ever be…….

Than you for helping me out !!!!

ShannonN Friend

maartmo;15313Wow ! Thnx man ! Works perfectly. Mmm. wish I coul do that….. Hope my client is happy now. To be honnest I don’t think he will ever be…….

Than you for helping me out !!!!

Maartmo can you mark the thread as solved?

maartmo Friend

Solved. Thnx.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maartmo 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum