Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am having an issue where the JA Altair template transmenu only works on certain pages. The drop-down menus only work on a few pages.

The site is http://cowles.us/giannasphotography/

– The only menu that has drop-downs is “Packages & Prices”
    – On the “Home” page, the drop-down does not work
    – It does work if you are in the “Gallery”
    – It works after you click on “Packages & Prices”
    – It does not work if you are at the Category Content level under “Packages & Prices”
    – It does not work if you are on the “Contact” page.

Any help would be appreciated as this is a potential new customer for JoomlArt.

jamesac Friend

I have tried re-uploading the entire JA_Altair folder manually and through the Joomla admin interface and still no luck. This post is now a week old, is there another means to get support for this? I would love to help JoomlArt get a new paying customer, but its not going to fly if the menu doesn’t work like it should.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Jamesac,
    I am trying to access your site but you seem have turned if off
    “This Temporary Site is Offline”

ha le-viet Developer

Hi jamesac,

I tried to access your provided URL but your site seems offline. By your information, I think you’re having problem with menu items permission.

If you can, PM me your admin account of the site, I’ll try to make it work.

jamesac Friend

Thanks, I actually started over from scratch with a new Joomla install. I it is now working. I appreciate the quick reply. My customer is very happy and I will be referring her to you to purchase the template. I’m not sure what happened in the old install, but all is good now.

Once I have final approval and we switch the DNS, I’ll post a link to the site in the Showcase.

Thank you.

jamesac Friend

Just a note, i discovered the problem with the template. It was a conflict with a Flash mambot by active6. (http://mambo.active6.com/). Not sure which is to blame. No biggie, other flash solutions out there. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jamesac 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum