Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I have installed the JA Multilingual Component and i have followed all instructions using the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5FH0z_xlQ

But after watching the Tutorial 4 times over and following it to the letter, i can seem to get the translation to work ?

After executing all steps and try to translate all, it just runs for hours but it does not return with any results.

Please assist me.

Regards,
    D

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Please ensure that your hosting is opened access from global, and I faced timeout error when visit your site

<blockquote>The connection has timed out</blockquote>

It is seem the same issue with translate service when your hosting could not connect with translate service (in this case is Bing translate, and Google translate) to all API for translating.

So, to resolve this issue, please open access to your site and test again.

swemmel Friend

<em>@Dead Code 446792 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please ensure that your hosting is opened access from global, and I faced timeout error when visit your site

It is seem the same issue with translate service when your hosting could not connect with translate service (in this case is Bing translate, and Google translate) to all API for translating.

So, to resolve this issue, please open access to your site and test again.</blockquote>

I have the same problem. Installed all, created the id’s in Bing. But when I press Translate All nothing happens. What do you mean by “open access to your site” . How to do that?

Best regards,
    Peter

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Peter,

You can send me the Administrator account of your site, I will detect the root of issue here for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum