Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i tried to install JA Multilingual.
    Inastallation ok.
    Set options, Bing: ok
    Select language: installed, so original language is italian an translate to english.
    Start translation…………….
    the translation progress window remains empty. All grey…
    after some minutes appears a message “problems with caching thi page”…
    So i stop, disable all cache, and restart the process.
    Translation progress window still grey and the browser hangs..
    No pages translated, but 1MB of Bing quota disappeared…..

Any suggestion for me?

But the HUGE problem is the it in url after domain name.
    It’s ok for other languages, but dangerous for original language: how google find (we got some pages in #1 position) the page instead of ERR404?
    This is a big issue, dont forget SEO problems, or explain how to avoid these drawbacks.

Waiting answers….

Giovanni

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>Translation progress window still grey and the browser hangs..</blockquote>
    Did it return any error message? Please send me screenshot or error message log for a closer look.

<blockquote>No pages translated, but 1MB of Bing quota disappeared…..</blockquote>
    Please open Association manager page, and confirm if it has any item being translated?

<blockquote>But the HUGE problem is the it in url after domain name.</blockquote>
    To remove language code from url, please navigate to Plugin manager page >> find and edit “Language Filter” plugin >> in setting form of this plugin, enable “Remove URL Language Code” setting.

mangiamando Friend

Hello,
    1. no action and no error. E-M-P-T-Y screen.
    2 in association manager it was a full item list in italian, but no one translated in english
    3. Url language code it will be removed only for main (original) language or for all?

Giovanni

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>1. no action and no error. E-M-P-T-Y screen.
    2 in association manager it was a full item list in italian, but no one translated in english</blockquote>
    Please PM me PM administrator account of your site for further checking, I’ll help to sort it out.

<blockquote>3. Url language code it will be removed only for main (original) language or for all?</blockquote>
    For default site language only.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum