Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Which files have I to modify to have translated all the words appearing in the different section of this template (next, previous, in the spotlight…..) Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can check this file 1languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini for translations , but you should post a screenshot of what exactly you want to translate because some are inside JA Acm modules directly

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can check this file 1languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini for translations , but you should post a screenshot of what exactly you want to translate because some are inside JA Acm modules directly

robyrom Friend

I think it is the second because I had already found that file. I need to translate “in the spotlight” , “previous article” “next article at the moment. The last two entries are in the file you mentioned as well but the translation in it does not effect. Thanks.

robyrom Friend

I think it is the second because I had already found that file. I need to translate “in the spotlight” , “previous article” “next article at the moment. The last two entries are in the file you mentioned as well but the translation in it does not effect. Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

“In the Spotlight” is defined into Ja Acm module settings itself [Magazine – Home] Featured News > Leading Articles Settings > Leading Block Title = In The Spotlight

Other 2 entries Next and Previous article can be overrided into the Joomla specific feature “Language Override ”
    Go to Language Manager > Override > New and add the new 2 Translations as showed below

1. Screenshot_2
    2. Screenshot_3
    pavit Moderator

Hi

“In the Spotlight” is defined into Ja Acm module settings itself [Magazine – Home] Featured News > Leading Articles Settings > Leading Block Title = In The Spotlight

Other 2 entries Next and Previous article can be overrided into the Joomla specific feature “Language Override ”
    Go to Language Manager > Override > New and add the new 2 Translations as showed below

robyrom Friend

Thanks a lot!

robyrom Friend

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robyrom 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum