Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a trouble translating “Next/previuos Article” into italian . I have installed the italian language but if I search for the value in the Language – ovveride section I don’t find anything.I had translated the expressions for English but now they don’t seem to work anymore. Any suggestions ? Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi @robyrom

In the override did you searched for TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE and TPL_PREV_ARTICLE inside english language ?

translation string is inside this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini

;Template Phrases
    TPL_PREV_ARTICLE ="Previous Article"
    TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE ="Next Article"

so you can override for Italian language or copy and rename the en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini to it-IT.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini inside your languageit-IT folder

1. Screenshot_8
    pavit Moderator

Hi @robyrom

In the override did you searched for TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE and TPL_PREV_ARTICLE inside english language ?

translation string is inside this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini

;Template Phrases
    TPL_PREV_ARTICLE ="Previous Article"
    TPL_NEXT_ARTICLE ="Next Article"

so you can override for Italian language or copy and rename the en-GB.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini to it-IT.tpl_ja_teline_v.ini inside your languageit-IT folder

robyrom Friend

Thnaks a lot!

robyrom Friend

Thnaks a lot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robyrom 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum