Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where can i translate the Readmore… button on the JA Slideshow2 ? on the JA_Kyanite_II template

Saguaros Moderator

Hi davurp,

You can change in backend settings of this JA Slideshow2 module: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/574/1291074293.png

davurp Friend

Thank you, but now no read more button is showing

Saguaros Moderator

Could you PM me a temporary admin account? I shall check this for you.

acecefr Friend

Your method works well for one language, but how to make it work in case of a multi-language site of Joomla 3?

thanks

<em>@Saguaros 326728 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi davurp,

You can change in backend settings of this JA Slideshow2 module: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/574/1291074293.png</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

You can try with this tweak:

– Open this PHP file:/templates/ja_kyanite_ii/html/mod_jaslideshow2/default.php, you will see this line of code:

<div class="maskDesc"><div class="inner"><?php if ($showDescription=='desc-readmore'){?><a class="readon" title=""><span><?php echo $readmoretext;?></span></a><?php }?></div></div>

replace it with:

<div class="maskDesc"><div class="inner"><?php if ($showDescription=='desc-readmore'){?><a class="readon" title=""><span><?php echo JText::_('READMORE');?></span></a><?php }?></div></div>

– Go to language file of this JA Slideshow 2 module in your appropriate language folder. For example, with English, you go to file: /language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jaslideshow2.ini

add this text field: READMORE=Your_text_goes_here

Hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum