Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where to translate the send email button and send copy of email text of the ja quick contact form? Also, how to add a captcha code in the form?
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can translate the send email button and send copy of email text on here

Open language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jaquickcontact.ini file and change my red mark

SEND_ME_A_COPIED_EMAIL = "Send me a copy of email"
    SEND_EMAIL="Send Email"

JA Quickstart module has supported Captcha and you can get it here

dionf Friend

Translation for the words ‘Subject’ and ‘Message’ doesn’t work in the file that is suggested.
    Is there another solution? Like edit the file directly?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>’Subject’ and ‘Message'</blockquote>

You can find and change them from backend of JA Quick Contact module, see the screenshot

1. translate_form
    dionf Friend

I’ve tried translate the language file and the module also. Turned off any cache and emptied cache etc.. Still doesn’t show the translation…

Other suggestions?

1. quick-contact
    2. contact-site
    phong nam Friend

@ dionf,

Via the snapshot of module backend, I realized that you are currently using the old update of our JA Quick Contact module. You just need to update to the latest version v2.5.6 of this module (released on 22/11/2013) via our JA EM component. Then try to translate the texts again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum