Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

How can I change the english language for the button View all/ View/ Read more. I need to have this in Italian.
    Thank you.
    Daniela

pavit Moderator

Hi Daniela

Please take a look at this thread

gardatime Friend

I fix the translation for the button “View” but in Features Projects the button “View” don’t change…

And for the button “View all” I can’t do it. I follow the step:
    Open this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini line 230 VIEW_ALL= “View all”

But nothing changes…

For the button “Read more” I don’f find an indication.
    what can I do to translate in italian?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

<blockquote> Is a older post from 2007 and 2011. We are in 2014</blockquote>

Hi Daniela

Ja Decor was released 20 days ago and the post i showed above was referring to it, so i cannot understand what you mean with old post.

Please check again in this folder languageen-GB for this file en-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini

If you want to tranlate it in Italian simply change the word “View All” to “your translation”

Or you can override it using the Joomla Language override feature

If you still having problems to change it You can send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend and i will change it

1. Screenshot_2
    2. Screenshot_3
    jan007 Friend

Why not use the Language override?

Extensions -> Language Manager -> Overrides. It’s easy and the translation is still there after updating…

1. ScreenHunter_02-May.-02-14.33
    2. ScreenHunter_03-May.-02-14.34
    gardatime Friend

I do it, but nothing changes. I don’t understand why?
    Thanks anyway!

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I do it, but nothing changes. I don’t understand why?</blockquote>

Daniela

If you still having problems to change it You can send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend and i will change it

gardatime Friend

I fix the translate of the button. But I still have not a solution for the button FILTERPROJECT and NEXT PROJECT. See the attached fies.

1. filter-project
    pavit Moderator

You can solve in this way also

Go to Extensions >> Language Manager >> click on the left menu >> Overrides >> click on New Create a New Override

and past as the 2 images

1. Screenshot_10
    2. Screenshot_11
    gardatime Friend

Perfect, I fixed. But still have one problem. In the original module of the template: FEATURED PROJECT I still have VIEW Button…I can’t translate with Override method this button. See in the picture.

1. last-problem-copy
    pavit Moderator

A Daniè

Se mi mandi l’account ti posso aiutare

galaxist Friend

Hi Team,

I tried the fix and it worked for some “View”, “View more”, etc. But not for “Read more” and some other “View” as you can see here: http://jm.calypzoo.com/

What else can I do?

Thank you,
    Paul

galaxist Friend

Hi Team,

I tried the fix and it worked for some “View”, “View more”, etc. But not for “Read more” and some other “View” as you can see here: http://jm.calypzoo.com/

What else can I do?

Thank you,
    Paul

pavit Moderator

Hi @galaxist

You can use the language override for read more and add your translation to it

If you have still problems doing it you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at it

pavit Moderator

Hi @galaxist

You can use the language override for read more and add your translation to it

If you have still problems doing it you can send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will try to take a look at it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum