Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Will all old templates reworked to use new features introduced with the latest templates by Joomlart?

macpro5652 Friend

I too am interested to find out when the templates will be re-written for Joomla 1.5.

In Joomla 1.5 there is a system legacy plugin, but I’ve tested in it on several Joomlart templates and it does not work very well. In Joomla 1.5 the $mosConfig_ variables have been changed, whilst the plugin will pass the data to the new variables, it does not seem to want to do everything required to display the template —- eg — the interior template works, but some of the features don’t ie — the spotlight module ect.

Any feed back appreciated….

KCMCL

ezet Friend

I’ll sign for this, I’m very interested in native 1.5 versions of the templates. I’d even be interested in paying a small “converting fee” if others from the community are interested in specific templates aswell. The “customization fee” could be split up between people interested in a specific conversion. I’d be in for anything to speed this process up.

Hung Dinh Friend

During the creation and updates of our JA Purity at Joomla 1.5 template contest, we are aware that the current version of Joomla 1.5 RC versions are very unstable and buggy, especially the templates issues. Althought we are in the progress of updating all the fine template into Joomla 1.5, we decide not to release untill a final and stable version of 1.5 is releases. If we realease along with RC vesions, bugs and problem raising from different RC versions are unavoidable.

matthew1234 Friend

Excellent, I’m glad the new versions are already being updated. Thanks for the update.

wolfix Friend

Thanks Hung,

Look forward to updating all the early templates into 1.5. Great work on Purity BTW, I hope it wins.

wolfix

360pro.com

railer Friend

I for one won’t complain if you make the versions already upgraded for Joomla 1.5 available, just add a disclaimer to that effect with the distribution. I’m struggling with how to make ja_teline’s ja-news and ja-tabs features work in 1.5, since 1.5 handles module positions differently. So I’m interested in that one, if you have it. Please let me know. I’ve subscribed to this thread.

Nice template, btw.
    Thanks,
    Railer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  railer 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum