Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I like Ja Fagus and have decided to use it for a Site. As the ad says . The Template does look good, but the problem arises when I use Simple Image Gallery. It is a plugin to show pictures. If you are still at the top of the page when you call on the plugin, and the pictures show up on the top of the site, right over the top menu, the gallery actually goes under the transparent menu. Maybe in other ways it would be quite cool, but not here. Is there a way to get the plugin to show above the manu or the menu to go “behind” the plugin. Please help me! Thanks

Menalto Friend

Do you have a live url we can take a look at?

donaldwheaton Friend

I think I had this same problem with another template. Try editing template.css and add the following to #ja-wrapper:

/* JoomlaWorks suckerfish fix */
    position:relative;
    z-index:99;

sunrise Friend

Thanks for taking the time to answer. The post was made some months ago, and I ended up using Expose instead. You can have a look at it at http://www.jonas-christy.com

But I’ll keep your solution in mind in case I have the same problem another time.

sunrise Friend

Hi there again.

Just wanted to ask, if you have a chance to look at the site i mentioned in the past post, http://www.jonas-christy.com there is another problem I am still trying to find a solution too, In IE7 the modules in right and user5 refresh slowly, like very slowly. It looks like there is something wrong somewhere. Have you ever had anything like that happen to you or do you know what it could be? Would be very grateful for any tips or solutions.

Sunrise

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum