Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

…really need template for Tourism Portal with Online Booking Component/Module (hotel, flight ticket, event, etc.) …thx ! :-*

roeland Friend

<em>@biggy99 93400 wrote:</em><blockquote>…really need template for Tourism Portal with Online Booking Component/Module (hotel, flight ticket, event, etc.) …thx ! :-*</blockquote>

An to make it better, integrate it with something like the kayak.com search engine API while you are at it:)

didima Friend

<em>@roeland 94574 wrote:</em><blockquote>An to make it better, integrate it with something like the kayak.com search engine API while you are at it:)</blockquote>

or first choice, thomas cook because they have affiliated code and etc

Should have sections with bars, restaurants, pictures, videos, bookings, hotels, business etc

roeland Friend

Another idea, add a google map for locations to visit, a section were people can comment on a certain location and give a rating to hotels, airports, airlines, travel agencies:) @didima: I guess you are in the travel industry?

didima Friend

<em>@roeland 95141 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another idea, add a google map for locations to visit, a section were people can comment on a certain location and give a rating to hotels, airports, airlines, travel agencies:) @didima: I guess you are in the travel industry?</blockquote>

Yes l am in travel business also have a lot of travel related pages and cant find good joomla templates

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Can you suggest a template?
    Thanks

didima Friend
    didima Friend

<em>@biggy99 93400 wrote:</em><blockquote>…really need template for Tourism Portal with Online Booking Component/Module (hotel, flight ticket, event, etc.) …thx ! :-*</blockquote>

l cant wait but look like no interest, never mind

itsnexgen Friend

JA Staff listening?

didima Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 162605 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Staff listening?</blockquote>

nice to know someones in listening and lets wait and see how much they listens :laugh:

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank everyone for your comment, the request has been noted and assigned to our template team. I can’t promise and exact date but that is gonna be available before this June for sure and hopefully before May

jamesweb Friend

Hi hung something like this would be great as an activity based website: http://www.goape.co.uk/ but the most impressive part is the enterprise booking system. just click on the booking part and you are taken to a super booking system. I would love/wish for an enterprise booking system for sure – is this the best place to put in a request for booking system for activity based sports and day trips. 😎

meioaereo Friend

I’m using teline iii – http://www.meioaereo.com check it out

mdavide82 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 164007 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank everyone for your comment, the request has been noted and assigned to our template team. I can’t promise and exact date but that is gonna be available before this June for sure and hopefully before May</blockquote>

It will be very nice to have it for march! 🙂

James Weston Friend

<em>@meioaereo 165717 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m using teline iii – http://www.meioaereo.com check it out</blockquote>

Hi Can you tell me how you made the Empresas Aereas module on your website it looks great.

Jim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum