Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    My test site dev.pagkaki.gr and I have a strange issue on the header-1 topics module.

I have only created one topic and I believe that the module is configured correctly. The module is setup to Topic : Links. Only one category for Topics selected.

But, while I can see the one topic while in any category or article, I cannot see it in the home page.

I have not loaded many external plugins, only some basics.

When debugging the page I see that seems loaded, but it is not visible to end user.

I am stuck on this. Any ideas that could help?

Thank you,
    Stelios

bakman Friend

UPDATE:

Just found out that it is not visible only when I am on any of the main menu pages (home – ΤΑΙΝΙΕΣ – ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ – Pagkaki+)

Now it is even more confusing, but at least I have something to start searching… 😉

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bakman,

Please open file /templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.trending .carousel-inner {
    overflow: visible;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bakman,

Please open file /templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.trending .carousel-inner {
    overflow: visible;
    }

bakman Friend

Thank you very much, it works ok now.

bakman Friend

Thank you very much, it works ok now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bakman 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum