Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m experiencing problems wiht Topic Content. Following the documentation I read “Next, create new topic items..” Do you mean from the standard joomla New button or from your Add New button? The following image in the documentation does not seem refer to the previous lines of explanation: does it refer to the Topic item containing the different articles? Anyway I have tried the two possibilities above using a JACM module I have previously used with success but nothing appears in header-1 position. In this position there is a language module but even disabling it nothing change. Maybe I need a revision of this procedure… Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Please clarify your problem one by one rather than throw everything in 1 post. About the topic content, please navigate to admin >>> Content >>> Article Manager and you will see that button as in attachment screenshot.

I still haven’t got your the idea in your 2nd question, could you please clarify or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

1. s1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Please clarify your problem one by one rather than throw everything in 1 post. About the topic content, please navigate to admin >>> Content >>> Article Manager and you will see that button as in attachment screenshot.

I still haven’t got your the idea in your 2nd question, could you please clarify or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robyrom,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum