Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I can’t locate TOP_PANEL; It’s not in the module position list either by default. Even if I type it in the module position list I can’t see it after publish. I want to place a small link up there. Any ideas?

smitheringale Friend

Raccuglia,

Have you tried typing top-panel in the position field for the module (in lower case with a hyphen in between and not an underscore)?

you can just double click on the position box, delete what was there and type the new module position top-panel

Does that work?
    <em>@raccuglia 190873 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t locate TOP_PANEL; It’s not in the module position list either by default. Even if I type it in the module position list I can’t see it after publish. I want to place a small link up there. Any ideas?</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

@ raccuglia

The template does not have the top-panel or TOP_PANEL position, you can open the file: pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocksusertoolscpanel.php and put the link therein

railer Friend

I would like to know how I can add a similar tab as this cpanel tab but for a login/register feature to the JA LEAD template? Could you provide some kind of instructions, please?

Thanks,
    railer

congtq Friend

User tool cpanel is defined in core of JAT3, you can change as you want in pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocksusertoolscpanel.php file but we don’t recomment this because it is overridden when you upgrade version JAT3

You should create an independent module then call it from JAT3:
    In Administrator -> Templates Manager, click a JA Template to edit. At Layouts tab, select a layout name, for example, select Default and add a block which will call module with format:

<block name="cpanel-user" type="modules" style="raw" >position_of_module</block>
    So, you created a markup for your module:

<div id="ja-cpanel-user">your_module with position_of_module</div>

try with this demo http://sideroad.secret.jp/plugins/jQuerySideBar/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  congtq 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum