Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Is there any way to have the top nav-bar menu ‘sticky’ so it moves down with the page as you scroll??

Please advise,

Ps; desperately need this option…as I can’t really hire a developer re; my ‘side menu’ post

site: http://ch1vph.xyz/ri2k

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this
    add below code in custom.css file

@media (min-width: 992px)
    {
    body.header-horizontal .t3-header {
        padding-left: 96px;
        padding-right: 96px;
        z-index: 9999;
        width: 100%;
        position: fixed;
        background: #ffffff;
    }

body.header-horizontal .t3-mast-head {
        position: relative;
        padding-top: 240px;
    }
    }

It work for large screen size only becuase of the header height is too long and it hide your content.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi that works perfectly thanks!

Can you tell me if its possible to have a thin or thick border on the sticky menu!?

See image for example…

Thanks

1. Untitled-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!
    Please open a new thread for a new topic question. It also helps other users to find same topic.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Ok I did a new topic, could you also you tell me if the sticky menu can be used on individual pages…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can apply the code I suggested and use the page class option for a different menu, to apply the different style code for each menu item.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

So my I’ve noticed that the sticky menu (although it looks great) its cutting the size of the pages a by a quarter, because of this it is hard to view pages in full.

Could you please let me know if there’s any way to compress this when scrolling or if theres a possibility to have just the menu area (see pic) move with the page and you only see the logo whilst at the top of page??

Please let me know possibles!

Thanks

New Site: https://ri2k.london

1. just-the-menu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I noticed you already fixed this with adding padding-top value style in the custom.css
    http://prntscr.com/fwj36z
    Please confirm.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

No I believe that padding was to just to keep the logo and menus ‘pink border’ consistent with my large screen views!

Let me know your thoughts on the possibilities of just moving the menu and not the logo…because if you view on an iPad at present the sticky menu takes up a third of the screen!

Thankyou

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When the screen size is smaller there is not enough width to get all in the same view, So it comes down in down the line and shows you like this.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

Sorry I’m unsure what you meant by your last post…but if I could just explain what I’m after again with a couple screenshots depicting exactly what I want to do. Its basically so my customers can see more of the page without having the main logo scroll down with the page and have just the menus scroll with the page instead…

Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Ch1vpH.

1. notlikethis
    2. thislike
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do you want to remove the logo from site?

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum