Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I would like to put a animated gif image in top menu. Is it possible to upload an .gif in images/stories and than select it and have no other text?
    or if someone know any other solution
    thank you.
    z

Don Lee Friend

<em>@uzvezda 193477 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I would like to put a animated gif image in top menu. Is it possible to upload an .gif in images/stories and than select it and have no other text?
    or if someone know any other solution
    thank you.
    z</blockquote>

Hi there,
    I think you can not do this with JA Antares.

uzvezda Friend

<em>@donglt 193791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    I think you can not do this with JA Antares.</blockquote>

I’m afraid you are right, eventhough I managed to do it in Joomla 1.0.xx I Put in a animated gif. But unfortunately I can’t remember how it was and I don’t have any archive anymore.

I still hope I’ll get an idea to do it. 🙂

Don Lee Friend

<em>@uzvezda 198592 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m afraid you are right, eventhough I managed to do it in Joomla 1.0.xx I Put in a animated gif. But unfortunately I can’t remember how it was and I don’t have any archive anymore.

I still hope I’ll get an idea to do it. :)</blockquote>

Hi,
    Instead of that difficult work, why you not try to use new templates that base on T3 framework that supports to do that very easily with mega menu.

orsomannaro Friend

Can I install T3 framework in JA Anteres?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orsomannaro 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum