Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There appears to be a conflict or an issue somewhere. your templates great but soon a I login as different style takes effect and the megamenu loses colours and font styling. If you could look that would be great. follow this link to login and see front end issue.

TomC Moderator

Would prefer not to register a user account on your site.
    Can you create a temp user account we can use?

ittd Friend

bronze12 user&pass nay thanks

andrew

Nazario A Friend

Hi Andrew,

I just checked your site. You are using the old version (1.0.0) of Purity III template. Please try to update this template to the latest version (1.0.1) then let me know how it goes.

TomC Moderator

Andrew . . . . Let us know if Nazario’s suggestion above resolves the issue.

ittd Friend

Upgraded to 1.0.1 and issue remains

Thanks

Andrew

ittd Friend

issue not resolved could you check please.

many thsnkds

andrew

ittd Friend

Please guys I am feeling abandoned

ittd Friend

Great product poor Poor support maybe I missed something but hey. Getting support elsewhere

Ninja Lead Moderator

Apologies for this late response. I did need time to investigate your site. Actually, it is not a bug and also does not relate to the upgrade of the latest Purity III.

I have fixed it from Mega Menu configuration in Purity III template and the menu style is working fine now.

Regarding the bug in social menu after login, you can fix with workaround below:

Open the components/com_community/templates/default/css/style.css file

Change

#community-wrap .js-toolbar .nav>li>a{
    line-height:20px;
    height:20px;
    padding:6px 12px;
    }

To

#community-wrap .js-toolbar .nav>li>a{
    line-height:20px;
    padding:6px 12px;
    }

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum