Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have recently updated my Teline III v2 site to 3.4.8 from 2.5.27. However, now the top dropdown menu no longer "drops down".

Can you please take a look for me? Thank you very much.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

After finishing to upgrade Teline III v2 site to 3.4.8 on your site, you must check and upgrade T3v2 framework on your site to 2.7.2 from JA Extensions Manager (JAEM) and configure it as my screenshot

Once done, remember to clear cache from admin area.

Let me know if it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-25-at-13.00.55
    ceeyee Friend

I installed JA Extensions Manager.

1. There was no T3v2 in the list. There was only a "JA T3 Framework 2.6.0". Is this the correct one to update?
    2. When I clicked update, it said "Sorry, no version uploaded in Repository". How do I find the update file?

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

1 – Yes, I mean that JA T3 framework

2 – By default, JAEM is set with ‘Local Update service, kindly check in Service Manager and change to JoomlArt Update services. Also add your membership JoomlArt authentication info as screenshot below and initiate to update again. (REMEMBER to backup everything first).

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-27-at-13.30.48
    ceeyee Friend

After updating T3 to 2.7.2, and Teline III to 2.5.3, the top menu is able to drop down on Joomla 3.4.8.

However, as soon as we left click on the username or password box on the member menu, the menu immediately hides back up before we can type anything. As a result, there is no way to log in.

This problem occurs on Chrome but not Firefox. It also fails on safari on mobile.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible, as our users are not able to log in. Thank you very much.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, I need to check the problem directly on your site. You can send me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site via your reply and set as private reply.

Regards

ceeyee Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ceeyee Friend

Ninja,

I uninstalled Akeeba Tools just now, in case you are not able to log in.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ceeyee: I need FTP account to check this bug directly on your site, please send me via your reply and set as private reply.

ceeyee Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

The problem on your site is fixed with the solution below

Open templates/ja_teline_iii/js/menu/topmega.js file

find and change

var container = $('ja-wrapper');
    if (!container) container = document.body;
    container.addEvent ('click',function (e) {
        this.itemHideOthers(null);
    }.bind(this));

to

//      var container = $('ja-wrapper');
    //      if (!container) container = document.body;
    //      container.addEvent ('click',function (e) {
    //          this.itemHideOthers(null);
    //      }.bind(this));

Let me know if it helps

ceeyee Friend

Thank you very much.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ceeyee 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum