Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Please I need help configuring the sections so that the categories show only a paragraph, not more. Today, when I select a section, the categories that contain text are in excess. How I can achieve that only in this case, each category displays a single paragraph?

I show a screen shot for me to understand better.

Thank you.

Cinthia

1. ejemplos
    Saguaros Moderator

I think that you forgot using the Readmore in those artilces, now you to re edit all artilces of this category, you will put the readmore tag via clicking the “Readmore” button of the edito into expected positions which you would article showing the text

Manos Moderator

Are you using <read more> on your articles ?

Saguaros Moderator

Oh, you use this : <hr id=”system-readmore” />

joomlageeks Friend

Here is a easy tutorial on using “Read More” property in the editor

http://docs.joomla.org/Splitting_an_Article_into_an_introduction_with_a_link_to_read_more

cinthiapolanco Friend

Hello
    I managed to solve the “problem.” This is the behavior of the JA Teline III, which is different from the JA Teline II. In JA Teline II, “read more” you can put up to three and four paragraphs below, and only shows a paragraph in the categories, however, the JA Teline III displays the entire text as an introduction seleccionesmos. I learned that I place the line read my first of more precisely below the full stop, not after.

Thanks

Cinthia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cinthiapolanco 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum