Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@chenasona1 446094 wrote:</em><blockquote>no, did not worked :(</blockquote>

In that case, please temporarily set Optimize CSS to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.
    (I will give you another way to do it)

chenasona1 Friend

Optimize CSS to “Off”
    also Joomla Global config cahe settings off.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /components/com_easysocial/themes/frosty/styles/style.min.css

find the following CSS rule:

body div#fd.es.es-main {
    position: relative;
    }

modify as follows:

body div#fd.es.es-main {
    margin-top: 20px;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

How’s That?

chenasona1 Friend

Yes , it worked , but I believe after updating ES it will gone, is there any overriding possible ? If not I have to remember to change this every time 😉

jeanpaulbindo Friend

Hi chenasona1,

I think putting your code into the custom.css will sort out the problem, it did for me.

TomC Moderator

<em>@jeanpaulbindo 446158 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi chenasona1,

I think putting your code into the custom.css will sort out the problem, it did for me.</blockquote>

It may or may not . . . seeing as this is a CSS issue for a separate/third-party component. In many cases (that I have seen), the custom.css option tends to work primarily with/for Joomlart template CSS.

chenasona1 Friend

<em>@TomC 446100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /components/com_easysocial/themes/frosty/styles/style.min.css

find the following CSS rule:

body div#fd.es.es-main {
    }

modify as follows:

body div#fd.es.es-main {
    margin-top: 20px;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

How’s That?</blockquote>

Hello TomC, previously your above solution worked for that specific menu link but at other pages the problem remains. I believe as the following screenshot if .t3-content padding (top and bottom) fixes it will resolve all the pages. I tried to edit this two paddings but getting confused what file to modify! because there are some less, some css in different folders that controls the view. Please tell me what is the exact file to change that settings.
    Thanks. Screenshot

1. padd
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chenasona1 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum