Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good Day,
    My site uses too much memory, i was using a vps package when i talked to my host they suggested i upgrade the package which i did and i also notice the problem starts when i have traffic of about 350 on the site. it shuts down until i request for help.
    now recently even after i upgraded the server to double of initial package when i open home page i still get the following error
    please i would like to know what module or component tha is using up my resources

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 300663 bytes) in /home/nigeriat/public_html/beta/plugins/system/sef.php on line 77

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi there,

I have checked, your site is using JA Teline IV, this template uses many css and images.

You can improve performance on your site by :

1. Enabling cache of template / modules.
    2. Enable css/ js optimization in the template backend.
    3. Push the media (images / css / js) to cloud hosting such as amazon s3 or google storage. That would lower the server load plus the site loading would be faster.

Regards

mikel2004 Friend

I have the same problem. My site is http://comunidadzoom.com

I have a slow experience with less than 30 users and I need to have a big site for more than 1000 users.
    I use joomla 2.5
    So, what’s your best recommendation for config the server to obtain the best results with this template into the server?
    You have tips or ideas to improve the template’s performance?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi mikel2004,

JA Teline includes the social network as facebook, twitter and load many content on this.
    You can drop it if you see no such need on your site.

Your site is slow loading are due to many possibly causes: your site’s hosting, internet,… unless you can separate static code: image, css from other server.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum